Fan VT -O
Radial fan with open fan wheel mounted in welded steel cabinet and directly coupled motor. Transported air may not contain adhestive or sticky fumes or dust.
- Fully tested fan
- Max. pressure: 1,750Pa.
- Max. air volume: 2,260m³/h.
- Max. dust volume: 100g/m³, non-sticky
- Max. particle size: 80x20x3mm, non-sticky
- Temperature extracted air: max. 60°C.
- Ambient temperature: max. 40°C.
- Radial fan type VT-O model C is constructed with open fan wheel, mounted in a welded steel cabinet and with direct coupled motor.
- Open Wheel with wheel with backward straight, self-cleaning blades
- Static/dynamically balanced according to ISO 14694 (BV3 G 6.3)
- Fan housing can be mounted in various outlet positions.
- Powder enamelled for indoor mounting.
- Galvanized is recommended at outdoor mounting.
- Motor IE1/IE2 at under 0.75kW 3x400V or 1x230V / IE3 at over/equal to 0.75kW, 3x400V, B5 flange motor without bimetallic sensor.
Constructed and tested according to:
- Machine Directive, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive, Low Voltage (LVD) Directive, ISO-Standards etc., please, see brochure page.
Further is available:
- Pressure guard
- Sound enclosure
- Weather-protected cover
- Construction adapted for 60Hz operation
- Mounting fittings
- Vibrations absorbers
- Safety grid
- FLEX flexible connections
- IE3 motor
- Explosion-protected constructed for application in ATEX-zones
- Hot-galvanized powder enamelled version of the fan
- Motor starter Y-D
- Frequency converter
Some of the documents require login. Order your login here.