Turbo wall model A and B GT
Turbo wall must be connected to an extraction unit. GT is made in enamelled steel in two versions: Model A with staigth bottom. Model B with curved bottom. GT is available with slant cut side plates, which provide maximum effect.
- Large extraction surface
- Large extraction capacity at a low air volume
- Low differential pressure
- Easy mounting
- Low weight, easy handling
- Easy maintenance
- Is available with straight or slant cut sides
- Turbo wall GT must be placed on an even surface, where the work is done. GT operates with coanda-effect.
- Turbo wall GT is manufactured in 5 lenghts: 500mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1500mm, 2000mm and in two versions A and B.
- A has a straight backside, where B has a curved backside.
- Model A for maximum work area.
- Model B for air flow optimization.
- Maximum efficiency is achieved at the mounting of slant cut side plates.
- Model B with curved bottom can extract impurities further away from the opening.
- Model B is 65 % more efficient than model A.
Flow through turbo wall type GT (MODEL A):
Flow through turbo wall type GT (MODEL B):
Some of the documents require login. Order your login here.