Differential pressure control ECO-S 4, 6, 12 and 20
ECO-S is mounted directly on the filter unit, where the individual jet valves are connected with control. Further the control is connected on the raw air and clean air side of the filter cartridges by sensor hoses.
- Control ECO-S provides sustantial energy consumption optimization
- Only filter cartridge cleaning as needed
- Protects the filter cartridges
- Easy programming
- Shows differential pressure on display
- ECO-S filter controls are available in 4 sizes, where they can control from 4 to 20 valves.
- At filter unit delivery the pressure control settings has been made by the factory.
- If it is requested other settings can easily be done.
- Please, note: Since the filter cartridges are only cleaned when needed, this provides a great saving on the energy consumption.
- Differential pressure filter control TBB can give an alarm at exceeded max. differential pressure.
- The control ECO-S can be set to both 115 and 230V supply.
|Power supply:||115V AC & 230V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||50W (2 amp)|
|Output voltage:||24-115-230 VAC / 24 VDC|
|Temperature range:||- 10 ± +50°C|
|Visual indicators:||10,000 Pa|
|Protection rating / box:||IP56|
|Terminals:||2.5 mm2 250 VAC/12A|